At Cove we understand that it’s sometimes difficult to understand if your symptoms are serious enough to need treatment, or how to help your loved one to get help since knowing where to get help can be overwhelming. We know that one in five US adults experience symptoms of behavioral health distress or mental illness in their lifetime but most don’t get treatment, so with this fact in mind, we have made access to care as easy as possible by providing you:
- Phone or email based information on services through our team of Engagement Specialists 813-384-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Access evaluations Monday – Friday 9:00 – 2:00 PM
- Conveniently scheduled individual session in person or telehealth appointments with our clinical team
- Array of treatment group therapy options
- Psychiatric services
- Medication Assisted Treatment for addiction as well as mental health
Contact us if you or your family member have experience:
- Sleep changes – sleeping more or less than usual, or having difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Mood changes such as feeling a long-lasting sadness or low mood, or noticing bouts of extremely high and low moods
- Anxiety – excessive worrying or fear
- Confusion – difficulty concentrating or taking in new information
- Loss of interest – losing interest in activities that usually bring you joy – relationships, work, hobbies
- Irritability – Any of the above symptoms or responses when you have not used your drug of choice with the frequency that you’ve become used to
- Dependence – increased dependence on legal or illegal substances, drugs, alcohol to avoid feeling any of the symptoms described above
What to Expect:
If a screening or assessment is needed, we connect you with our Evaluation team to assess your status, establish a diagnosis and recommend appropriate interventions which may include, education, treatment or further evaluation for medication assisted psychiatric or addiction treatment.
Although no appointment is needed, the entire process takes approximately 2 hours. We want to make sure that your treatment is specific to your needs, so your evaluation will include several steps. Evaluations typically consist of answering interview questions, lab tests and physical examination conducted by our team of licensed clinicians, nurses and care-coordinators.
After consulting on your assessment, a diagnosis and intervention or treatment recommendation will be made, and you can be linked to our full array of services to get the help that you need or referred for other services if needed.
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you and your family in meeting your behavioral health goals.
At Cove, when life’s journey gets rough, we are your safe harbor.