We offer benefits for full and part time employees. Our comprehensive benefit package includes health and dental insurance, paid time-off (PTO), paid holidays, flexible spending account, retirement plans with match, life insurance, long-term and short term disability, as well as an employee assistance/wellness program.
Our full benefit package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision – eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Paid Holidays – Up to 10 per year
- Paid Time off -18 days per year, increases with years of service & eligible to roll over hours
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. Click here for details
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan – Pretax Payroll Deduction
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Licensure Supervision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Credit Union Membership
- Welness Program
In an effort to enhance and strengthen our behavioral health workforce, Cove is very pleased to announce that we are an approved site through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC). This is a fantastic opportunity for substance use disorder clinicians and health care staff to receive up to $75,000 of their student loans forgiven – That is a significant savings!!!
What: The NHSC awards scholarships and loan repayment to primary care providers in eligible disciplines. 3 Year Full-time commitment to an approved site – awarded up to $75,000
Who’s Eligible: Licensed Clinicians (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT), Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Registered Nurses.