What can I expect after I submit my application?
Once received, applications are reviewed by our staffing specialist. Applications who meet the job requirements are sent to hiring managers for review. The hiring managers determine what candidates they would like to schedule for an interview.
What does the interview and on-boarding process include?
You can expect to receive a call for a phone interview initially, next would be an in person interview – this will be with the program manager and director. We want you to be prepared…Please bring two copies of your resume for your interview. You can expect some of the following questions:
- What about this field/agency/position interest you?
- What is your philosophy of addiction?
- Describe a successful outcome with a client; what would qualify it as a success and what did you learn from it?
- What are you looking for in a job, in an organization?
- What do you do personally for your professional development?
- Describe how you work effectively under pressure?
- Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it?
Once an employment offers is made you will be contacted by Human Resources to completed your on-boarding paperwork and compete the required background checks. We facilitate new hire orientation on a bi-weekly basis. New hire orientation is a full day and considered your first day of employment.
Where are your locations?
4422 East Columbus Drive.
3107 N 50th Street
3630 N 50th Street
Tampa, FL 33605
Lakeland Outpatient &
348 W. Highland Drive
How often do you update job postings?
As soon as positions become available or as they are filled. For a most up to date listing of vacancies, visit the Cove careers website.